23 January 2017
- Very advanced souls have had many incarnations on Earth and have typically gone through the full spectrum of human experience. In these times they have chosen to incarnate as volunteers to assist the humanity in ascension and healing. Paradoxically, it is these souls that find manifesting and abundance to be one of the most challenging areas in life and in their conceptual framework.
Why is material abundance such a challenge for many advanced, old souls?
Old souls carry a baggage of lifetimes where they encountered darkness, poverty and abuse of power. The most traumatic aspects of these lifetimes leave scars on the soul, much like a physical trauma would scar the body. Younger, less advanced souls tend to have a much easier time manifesting money and possessions, for two simple reasons – they have more interest in the material world, and they have less obstructions, vows and past life karma preventing them from living in abundance.
28 December 2016
- When we live in a scarcity-based system it’s easy to believe that having abundance is near impossible, but that’s just because we’ve probably got the wrong idea of what true abundance actually is.
The ideologies that dominate our societal landscape – particularly operationally – have skewed our collective view on what’s important and what’s not. For example, our materialistic culture which has been deceived by the debunked pop philosophy of the same name has generated a plethora of issues which have distracted the masses from aligning with natural law, divine values and their true nature.
Simply, a huge proportion of the populace are in a constant state of suffering which is caused from a complex mix of self-abusive lifestyle choices, as well as the general challenges of living within the current era.
5 April 2013
- Money separates us from what we consume and hides us from the impacts of our behaviour. But there is a booming economic model that can bring us closer to each other and to the effects of how we live, says Mark Boyle.
While some alternative economists argue for ‘de-growth’, a more positive approach would be to pursue the growth of another, more tried-and-trusted system, which he calls the localised gift economy. If economic analysts could wrench their spellbound gaze from the London Stock Exchange, they would notice that this widely unreported gift economy was absolutely booming.
In response to the global financial crisis, people are preparing themselves for a new economy by participating in ways of providing and accessing the goods and services that we require, without the need for money.
- My decision to live without money was conceived on a backpacking trip to Alaska in 1998.
I camped on the Kenai Peninsula, surrounded by pine forests, fluorescent fireweed meadows, soaring bald eagles, spawning salmon, and moose and bears bearing babies. Every living thing displayed its glory that Alaskan summer. The symphonic harmony astounded me.
- I did what I had always wanted to do; something I had dreamed about doing since I was 9 years old: I got a job in radio! I became a bona fide, real live, genuine radio announcer.
I can remember my very first payday. I could not believe--really and truly, plainly and simply, could not believe--that someone was going to actually give me money for doing what I was doing!
It was right then that I experienced that I didn't have to do something that I didn't like to do, that wasn't any fun, or that I wasn't really all that good at, in order to "earn my keep."
- In the dark age of Kali Yuga, money rules; and it is through banks that the moneyed interests have gotten their power. Banking in an age of greed is fraught with usury, fraud, and gaming the system for private ends.
But there is another way to do banking, the neighborly approach of George Bailey in the classic movie “It’s a Wonderful Life.” Rather than feeding off the community, banking can feed the community and local economy.
Where do YOU have abundance in your life and heart?
Where is there a wanting for abundance in your life and heart?
Spread the attitude, emotions and actions that create the abundance that you do have into the area of your life where there is the wanting- and see what happens…
I was speaking with a friend the other night who had called me in struggle with issues around money, I suddenly saw how she had great abundance in some areas of her life and scanty in others...