16 March 2017
- Have you ever checked your phone and gotten the feeling that you’re being watched?
Has an advertisement for a product or place ever popped up on your screen that you were just talking about?
When security researcher Mustafa Al-Bassam stepped into a McDonald’s last year, he “almost had a heart attack” when he was prompted to download the fast food restaurant’s app on his phone.
No, it’s not a coincidence. Your every move is being watched. Monitored. Analysed.
22 November 2016
- It's 2016 going on 1984.
The UK has just passed a massive expansion in surveillance powers, which critics have called "terrifying" and "dangerous".
The new law, dubbed the "snoopers' charter", was introduced by then-home secretary Theresa May in 2012, and took two attempts to get passed into law following breakdowns in the previous coalition government.
Four years and a general election later -- May is now prime minister -- the bill was finalized and passed on Wednesday by both parliamentary houses.
3 October 2016
- Australia may become the first country in the world to microchip its public. NBC news predicted that all Americans would be microchipped by 2017, but it seems Australia may have already beaten them to it.
Back in 2010, CBS news reported that the Australian government had a potential RFID microchipping plan in the works related to the health care system.
Now, it seems that this plan is beginning to unfold but the push is not a result of mandated health care reforms, but rather a clever propaganda campaign that equates RFID microchipping with becoming superhuman, and people are begging for it.
27 September 2016
- In the quest for complete global domination, including a hidden world depopulation agenda, the world’s ruling elite and associates now have an unprecedented arsenal of weapons and resources for the silent war on humanity. A number of these weapons and resources exist in the form of technology deceptively hidden in plain sight having common widespread use.
Thus, the majority of the public is unaware that this technology is a double-edge sword. Much effort has been made by the ruling elite and associates to keep the harmful sides secretive. The technology is supported by those having ulterior motives tied in to hidden agendas and schemas. To which there are a number of recurring patterns in this gross deception.
Recognising the ulterior motives and related recurring patterns will help lead you to identify this harmful technology. Then you can take action; safeguard yourself from becoming ill or winding up dead.
3 August 2016
- The 5G network will use higher frequency bands than previously thought possible – which are untested frequencies of 24 to 100 GHz or more. Wheeler said that implementing the new frequencies would necessitate new antennas – intended to aim and amplify the signals – new infrastructure and a massive deployment of towers throughout the United States.
The FCC is moving quickly to adapt 5G technology. Wheeler said that Verizon and ATT will start 5g trials in 2017, with the first commercial deployments scheduled for 2020. Specifically rejecting the notion of 5G being only for urban use, Wheeler noted that all areas, including rural communities, will be saturated.
In other words: No part of the country will be safe from ultra-high frequency signals.
With obvious relish, Wheeler spoke of “turning innovators loose” to develop and adapt 5G and related networks. And, as for those ‘annoying regulators’ – who could presumably stand between us and harm from electromagnetic radiation – Wheeler rejects the idea that these cautious people should be allowed to define our future.
13 June 2016
- Norway has become the first country to ban deforestation. The Norwegian Parliament pledged May 26 that the government’s public procurement policy will be deforestation-free.
Any product that contributes to deforestation will not be used in the Scandinavian country. The pledge was recommended by Norwegian Parliament’s Standing Committee on Energy and Environment as part of the Action Plan on Nature Diversity. Rainforest Foundation Norway was the main lobbying power behind this recommendation and has worked for years to bring the pledge to existence.
10 June 2016
- As Facebook and other digital social platforms face repeated accusations of censorship, a new blockchain-based social networking platform is emerging — with the express purpose of combating censorship.
“We are basically living in an information age plagued by arbitrary censorship and digital amnesia, affecting every Internet user,” says AKASHA Project founder and CEO Mihai Alisie.
That digital amnesia, he argues, is a consequence of inefficient servers that fail to guarantee the permanence of information.
11 February 2016
- Many consumers are wholly unaware that the smart devices making their home more custom and responsive are making data that can be hacked or collected.
If you want evidence that US intelligence agencies aren’t losing surveillance abilities because of the rising use of encryption by tech companies, look no further than the testimony on Tuesday by the director of national intelligence, James Clapper.
As the Guardian reported, Clapper made clear that the internet of things – the many devices like thermostats, cameras and other appliances that are increasingly connected to the internet – are providing ample opportunity for intelligence agencies to spy on targets, and possibly the masses. And it’s a danger that many consumers who buy these products may be wholly unaware of.
18 September 2015
- According to research by YouTuber BPEarthWatch, “CERN is destroying Earth’s shields allowing radiation to pour in.”
If the analysis, as well as these animated magnetosphere charts which line up with figures taken from CERN’s own website, are correct – we are potentially in for some global consequences unlike anything ever witnessed by modern human civilization.
As BPEarthWatch has demonstrated multiple times before on his channel, when the scientists at CERN crank up their giant particle accelerator to peak power, the planet’s magnetosphere always begins reacting violently. This phenomenon occurred again just last week.
1 September 2015
- In September, Europe’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will smash together sub-atomic particles at nearly the speed of light, an unprecedented experiment that has some of the leading voices in the world of science - and religion - sounding the alarm on the risks involved.
CERN is perhaps most famous for its discovery in 2012 of the elusive Higgs Boson [named after British physicist Peter Higgs who predicted its existence in 1964], the so-called ‘God particle,’ which allows other particles to build up mass as they pass through the Higgs field.
Today, however, CERN is more famous – or perhaps infamous is the better word - for an upcoming experiment in which scientists will play God in an effort to recreate the conditions immediately following the ‘Big Bang’ event that gave birth to the Universe millions of years ago.
For those who are in the dark about CERN and the controversial objectives it hopes to achieve, here is a quick primer.
14 March 2014
- Wild animals see overhead power cables in remote regions of the countryside as disturbing lines of flashing lights, which could explain why many species avoid electricity pylons to the point where their natural territories become seriously fragmented, scientists said.
A study of wild reindeer in Norway has shown that they can see overhead power lines in the dark because their eyes are sensitive to the flashes of ultraviolet light which are invisible to the human eye but are constantly being emitted by high-voltage electrical transmission, the researchers said.
22 January 2014
- Are you prepared to live in a world in which every newborn baby is micro-chipped? We all know that this is in the pipeline in the near future unless humanity stands up and does whatever it takes to stop it.
According to a recent report, the micro-chipping of newborn babies may be rolled out as early as "May 2014, in Europe and the US". Though many question the accuracy of this time frame, there is no doubt that the micro-chipping of the entire population is a major goal of TPTB.
Regarding plans to microchip newborns, Dr. Kilde said the U.S. has been moving in this direction "in secrecy."
She added that in Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s.
21 November, 2013
A couple of weeks ago I had the task to clean up a drive-by hack at earth-heal.com. These attacks are exploits of forms on a site and simply add code to certain pages that cause a redirect to a blacklisted, malware url of no significance other than to tag any site that links there as infected.
I’d spent some time finding and analysing the added code and did a thorough clean of earth-heal. It was now squeaky clean, and in fact was never really “infected”. It was simply hacked to cause a browser to redirect to a blacklisted site.