5 February 2016
- In order for the diverse events of our lives to be interwoven as intricately and artfully as synchronicity implies, and as systems like astrology empirically demonstrate, there would seem to be a regulating intelligence underlying our world, a central principle that organizes all of its elements like notes in a grand symphony of meaning.
One needn’t think of this as involving a bearded, anthropomorphic deity on a heavenly throne somewhere, of course. As we saw at the opening of this article, the Neoplatonist writer Plotinus referred to this transcendent principle as simply “the One,” while the Buddhists speak of “Big Mind,” and the mystic geometers of old described a circle whose “center was everywhere but whose circumference was nowhere.”
Whatever labels or terms one chooses, the phenomenon of synchronicity hints at a coordinating agency of unimaginable scope and subtlety whereby all the coincidences and correspondences of the world coalesce as if threads in a grand design, and within which our lives are holoscopically nested. Seen in this way, the synchronistic event can be seen as affording us a passing sideways glance, as if through a glass darkly, into the mind of God.
6 July 2014
- Dr. Glen MacPherson doesn't remember the first time he heard the sound. It may have started at the beginning of 2012, a dull, steady droning like that of a diesel engine idling down the street from his house in the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. A lecturer at the University of British Columbia and high school teacher of physics, mathematics and biology, months passed before MacPherson realized that the noise, which he'd previously dismissed as some background nuisance like car traffic or an airplane passing overhead, was something abnormal.
"Once I realized that this wasn't simply the ambient noise of living in my little corner of the world, I went through the typical stages and steps to try to isolate the sources," MacPherson told Mic. "I assumed it may be an electrical problem, so I shut off the mains to the entire house. It got louder. I went driving around my neighborhood looking for the source, and I noticed it was louder at night."
Exasperated, MacPherson turned his focus to scientific literature and pored over reports of the mysterious noise before coming across an article by University of Oklahoma geophysicist David Deming in the Journal of Scientific Exploration, a peer-reviewed academic journal devoted to exploring topics outside of mainstream science. "I almost dropped my laptop," says MacPherson. "I was sure that I was hearing the Hum."
25 June 2014
- Why are we so different from the other species? Are humans alien to this planet?
There are U.F.O sightings and E.T. encounters all over the world every day but despite this fact most of us are still on the fence in regards to whether or not aliens actually do exist. Alien crop circles incessantly appear in farmer’s fields all over the world, especially in England and this ‘could’ be an attempt by aliens to contact us. The evidence is insubstantial as far as we know and therefore not enough to prove the existence of Alien visitors to Earth, however, I have another question I wish to pose: Are Humans Alien? Where do humans come from?
16 April 2014
- Understanding coincidences can be useful for personal growth. Coincidences may help you find your soulmate, a job opportunity, or even a lost dog. Tapping into their power requires a systematic study, says psychiatrist Dr. Bernard Beitman.
He encountered coincidences in his life that piqued his curiosity as a scientist.
“These coincidences were like strange places and I wandered into them,” he said. Like all frontiersmen, he was not content to enter these strange places and turn back without further exploration.
Dr. Beitman is developing an interdisciplinary study of coincidences.
21 November 2013
- Since ancient times and across multiple civilizations, Sirius, the dog star, has been surrounded with a mysterious lore. Esoteric teachings of all ages have invariably attributed to Sirius a special status and the star’s importance in occult symbolism is an attestation of that fact. What makes Sirius so special? Is it simply due to the fact that it is the brightest star in the sky? Or is it also because humanity has an ancient, mysterious connection with it?
Sirius is located in the constellation Canis Major – also known as the Big Dog – and is therefore known as the “dog star”. It is over twenty times brighter than our sun and is twice as massive. At night time, Sirius is the brightest star in the sky and its blue-white glare never failed to amaze star gazers since the dawn of time. No wonder Sirius has been revered by practically all civilizations. But is there more to Sirius than meets the eye?
22 August 2013
Carefully hammered into thin sheets before being rolled into tubes, the nine beads – which are over 5000 years-old – were originally strung into a necklace together with other exotic minerals such as gold and gemstones.
19 August 2013
- Russian sources are reporting that a 300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery has been found in Vladivostok. Experts say a gear rail appears to be manufactured, and not the result of natural forces.
When a resident of Vladivostok was lighting the fire during a cold winter evening, he found a rail-shaped metal device pressed into one of the pieces of coal that he used to heat his home.
After the metal object was studied by the leading experts, the man was shocked to learn about the assumed age of his discovery. The metal artifact was supposedly 300 million years old, and appeared to be manufactured by someone.
27 July 2013
- An odd, six-sided, honeycomb-shaped feature circling the entire north pole of Saturn has captured the interest of scientists with NASA's Cassini mission. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, four times the size of Earth, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn.
Straight from the NASA website: "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert at NASA. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet."
20 July 2013
- A never-before-seen GIANT virus has been found off the coast of Chile and in Australia that's so unusual it may have come from Mars. Only six per cent of its genes resemble those seen before on Earth.
The Pandoravirus is one micrometre big - ten times the size of other viruses. It lacks the regular shape normally associated with viruses, and its genetic code is twice the size of the Megavirus, the biggest virus previously found. It is found underwater but is not considered a threat to humans.
13 July 2013
- Over the past two decades there has been much speculation about the origin of the 1990 Sri Yantra earth scraping that appeared in a remote dry lake bed in Oregon, near the Idaho border. Nearly as soon as the discovery was made tales of illuminated objects--spheres of light, made headlines along with claims by individuals asserting to have made the design.
A very large, perfectly formed, ancient Hindu mandala called the Sri Yantra was discovered inscribed into the dry lake bed by an Air National Guard pilot on a normal training run from a base near Boise, Idaho. This symbol was over a quarter of a mile in length, and consisted of over 13 miles of lines etched into the impacted mud 3”-10” deep. No human or tire tracks were found anywhere near the site.
25 December, 2012
- The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is now tracking the red sleigh object across the entire globe.
Every country in the world has been put on alert and is monitoring events in 'real-time'.
9 September 2012
- The experience of meaningful coincidences is universal, reported by people of every culture, every belief system, and time period. Traditionally they are ascribed to outside supernatural forces such as divinities, or in modern times, impersonal archetypal influences.
Dr. Kirby Surprise demonstrates that synchronistic events, based on the activity of the mind, are actually caused by the person who perceives them, and reflect many levels of their consciousness.
- Baltic Anomaly: Gateway to Where, When or What?
- Strange Man From Parallel World Arrived In Tokyo
- The Klerksdorp Spheres - Evidence Of Intelligent Life 3.8 Billion Years Ago
- Mysterious Object at the Bottom of the Baltic Sea Cuts off Electrical Equipment when Divers Get Within 200m
- Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle