3 January 2017
- On the passing of the former Archbishop of Jerusalem Hilarion Capucci and the loss of the renown English author John Berger...
The human rights and Palestine solidarity organization BDS South Africa joins millions across the world mourning the loss of the celebrated former Archbishop of Jerusalem, Hilarion Capucci.
Human rights campaigners and Palestine solidarity activists are also saddened to have received news yesterday of the passing of John Berger, the renowned author, poet, art critic, long time supporter of the Palestinian struggle and one of the first academics to back the BDS boycott of Israel.
27 October 2016
The mysterious 100-meter Celtic Cross in Donegal Forest that can only be seen from the air, created by larch trees planted by the late forester, Liam Emmery in a forest of evergreens. Larch trees become golden in the Autumn, before losing their leaves for the Winter. Image source: Ken Finlay.
29 June 2016
- Our experiencing of reality is crystalized by our sensor system (body); a flood of electro chemical responses (a feedback loop streaming through the sensor system, evoking emotional responses). Our emotional response then creates the stories we live and stabilizes the particles. We believe that our stories “matter” and so they do; they form “matter”.
What is fascinating is the root perception of reality that we are hooked into. We share a version of reality with a root group of minds (or so it appears) networked into a particular version of reality. This is essential in maintaining the simulation (the reality that we are engaged in). Hardly anyone thinks in terms of multiple versions of root reality. The interface between the simulation/hologram is engineered in a way that presents a sense of a singular experience while humans are interacting with their root version of reality. We form an unwavering commitment to that version of reality.
27 May 2016
- Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein, 91, died at her home in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, on May 26, 2016. An internationally renowned, respected and admired advocate for human and civil rights, Hedy was encircled by friends who lovingly cared for her at home.
During her later years, Hedy continued to advocate for a more peaceful world, and in 2002 was a founding member of the St. Louis Instead of War Coalition. Much of her later activism centered on efforts to end the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
She founded the St. Louis chapter of Women in Black and co-founded the St. Louis Palestine Solidarity Committee and the St. Louis chapter of Jewish Voice for Peace. She traveled to the West Bank several times, first as a volunteer with the nonviolent International Solidarity Movement and repeatedly as a witness to advocate for Palestinian human rights. She attempted several times to go to Gaza as a passenger with the Freedom Flotilla, including as a passenger on the Audacity of Hope, and once with the Gaza Freedom March. Hedy addressed numerous groups and organizations throughout Europe and returned to Germany and her native village of Kippenheim many times.
6 February 2016
- I see it in the faces
I feel it in the earth
The yearning ever deeper
Like the pains before a birth
The living sense, the sadness
Their eyes are filled with tears
As our lonely, longing people
Are fending off their fears...
27 October 2015
- Average people are relatively non-polarized in that they don’t go out of their way to manipulate or help others.
They wish only to live a comfortable life and are not interested in learning higher truths if these do not cater to their convenience. They are orderly inhabitants of the energy farm, neither threat to the negative forces nor of critical consequence to the positive forces.
Then there are people born with the potential to make a difference. They show a natural curiosity for higher truths, develop a desire in life to help others, and are endowed with maturity and abilities that seem more advanced than heredity or social programming alone can explain. These are the helper souls mentioned above.
More accurately they are superhuman souls who have volunteered to incarnate back into regular physical bodies to help bust receptive humans out of the Control System. They are advanced beings born into the Control System to help bring it down from the inside.
Negative forces see helper souls as unpredictable and uncontrollable threats to their agenda.
17 October 2015
- Watching geo-political events unfold today is like watching a slow motion train wreck, especially if you’re informed by history and understand the connection between ‘World Wars‘ and the unseen influences behind international politics and global banking.
Edgar Cayce is one of the world’s most revered psychics, the ‘Sleeping Prophet,’ as they called him, and many consider him to be the father of holistic medicine. Entering into trance-like states of consciousness at will, he could divine information from some extra-ordinary plane of existence on behalf of his patients or in response to specific queries from an audience. He was remarkably insightful and accurate, which is why his name is so familiar to so many.
Much of what he brought back from the ‘Source’ of his inspired information pertained to specific medical issues, but in the staggering volumes of his readings and written works there is an abundance of insight and prophecy related to larger global political and social events.
22 June 2015
- I have a hard time with people not being willing to recognize what’s obviously in front of their faces. It’s a voluntary mind game people play with themselves to justify whatever it is they think they want. This is massively exacerbated by an array of social engineering tactics, many of which are to create the very mind sets and desires people so adamantly defend.
But that’s no excuse for a lack of simple conscious recognition and frankly makes absolutely no sense.
We can’t blame these manipulators for everything. Ultimately we all have free choice. Plainly seeing what’s right in front of our noses, no matter how well sold or disguised, is our human responsibility. That people would relinquish this innate right and capability totally escapes me.
29 March 2015
- In swift but careful movements, Ahmed al-Sawaferi, 25, moves around his tiny apartment. The same hand that places a teapot on the fire then maneuvers his wheelchair as he gets his things ready for the day ahead.
It’s time to say goodbye to his children: Jana, 4 and Motasem 10 months - before he leaves for Safad School in Zaytoun, one of the areas next to Shejaiya, east of Gaza City, a neighbourhood hard hit in last summer’s attack by Israel. He drives to the school determined to be as independent as possible and ensure that his own will should decide his future and not his disability.
As he makes his way around his neighbourhood, he cannot help but remember how drastically his life changed in a split second last year. One minute he was heading home to study for an exam and the next an Israeli missile struck and both his legs and one of his arms were torn from his body, rendering him wheelchair bound.
19 January 2015
- Creation is continual. Everything is constantly evolving and changing. Nothing is static no matter how solid or set things appear. Even settled science is coming to this realization, realizing our very thoughts and intentions are what determine our reality.
That’s powerful stuff.
Now think about the world you’re living in. How much does it engender creativity and contribution to that wondrous reality? Or how much of our lives are determined, set, reactive and uncreative? Are we really giving what we were intended to give to this amazing experience we call life?
12 December 2014
- Colombia is a lovely country, but it is also a country where the F.A.R.C. guerrilla movement has incited violence for over 50 years. Ad executive there, Jose Miguel Sokoloff sadly points out, “In my lifetime, I have never lived one day of peace in my country.”
In this Ted Talk, Sokoloff shares the inspired, compassionate, and brilliantly out-of-the-box ways he and his ad team have been helping the Columbian government to “fight” the guerrillas.
Sokoloff said he and his team interviewed hundreds of guerillas, and the real breakthrough came when they began to see them as humans rather than soldiers. And what a breakthrough! Sokoloff and his team have helped motivate 17,000+ guerilla soldiers to demobilize over the past eight years.
How did they do it?
With light and love — quite literally.
13 November 2014
- I had an extremely inspiring conversation with a beautiful soul today about the awakening and how we can be the most effective in facilitating it. In the course of our exchange, while sharing ideas about how to go about creating practical applications, many analogies and perceptions came to mind.
As anyone who reads my articles knows, I am all over the shift into the awakening now being birthed and the empowerment available to anyone who is willing to tune into it. It’s not evident to all, as the fixation on the crumbling matrix and growth of the parasitic police state on the dead and dying stump of the old paradigm in the forest of the world seems to captivate most people’s attention.
It blocks out people’s vision, as it’s designed to do. While we must also be aware of it, we cannot be fixated on it.