12 June 2016
- If ever there’s a case of heartless self-interest masquerading as we care for you it’s. Essentially, Agenda 21 is a global enslavement plan with coordinated international agendas disguised as unconnected schema for handling local concerns.
The strong push for these hidden international agendas from NGOs (non-governmental organizations), federal agents and various planning groups have caused targeted local government elected representatives to give in to the demands and approve legislation.
The local elected representatives may be nonplussed over why there’s such a demand for approval: ‘Don’t question anything, just do as we say…’ they’re basically told. Finally giving their approval to what they see as local concerns only, they may be clueless about the hidden intentions behind these international enslavement agendas and the consequences.
These disturbing agendas are based on a number of falsehoods...
6 January 2015
- The United Nations and its mostly autocratic member regimes have big plans for your life, your children, your country, and your world. And those plans are not limited to the coercive “climate” agreement recently concluded in Paris.
While the establishment media in the United States was hyping ISIS, football, and of course “global warming,” virtually every national government/dictatorship on the planet met at the 70th annual General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York to adopt a draconian 15-year master plan for the planet. Top globalists such as former NATO chief Javier Solana, a socialist, are celebrating the plan, which the summit unanimously “approved,” as the next “Great Leap Forward” — yes, the old campaign slogan of the Chinese Communist Party.
The master plan is comprised of 17 “Post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals” (SDGs) with 169 specific “targets” to be foisted on all of humanity — literally all of it, as the plan itself states explicitly. “As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind,” reads the UN manifesto, entitled Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. But if you love liberty, self-government, free markets, or the U.S. Constitution, you will almost certainly be wishing that the UN would leave you behind.
23 April 2014
- Over the last decade world grain reserves have fallen by at least a third and that decline looks set to continue. For the last half of the 20th century overproduction was the order of the day. Huge grain surpluses, butter mountains and milk lakes dominated the news.
During this period the United States had a farm programme where land lay idle to prevent even more surpluses, this provided a cushion against shortages, the land could be planted up if the surpluses fell to levels considered to be too low. In the UK land was left fallow and green manured to enrich it for the following season. The crops were rotated and the harvests were generally very good. In addition there was the carryover: The amount of grain left in the massive storage silos at the time the next crop is harvested. Other western nations had similar systems
19 July 2013
- Obamacare is yet another tiptoe in the totalitarian march towards centralised and utter control of your health, wealth and soul by the Machine.
And so it is incumbent upon the American people to wake up to the enormity of what is happening not only in the USA but on a global scale, and to stop, in a firm and unified way, the many manifestations of the takeover of their country by the UN and its depopulation agenda.
The underlying goal of Obamacare is not to increase competition or patient choice, but to drive people out of private insurance as a stepping stone to a government-run, single-payer system.
21 June 2013
- Agenda 21 is being implemented in China at breakneck speed and the latest phase and is coming in under stealth and deception.
The Chinese government is in the process of relocating 250,000 people per week from rural farmlands to densely populated urban areas into what has been dubbed as the Chinese ghost towns. Many of us have heard about these Chinese ghost cities. However, until this year we didn’t really know the true purpose of why these ghost cities were being built. However, the veil is being lifted and now it is becoming very obvious as to what the Chinese are up to.
Why is there an urgency on the part of the Chinese government to move its population to urban areas at such a rapid pace and with such inhumanity?
27 May 2013
- In this straightforward expose of Agenda 21 -- the blueprint to advance Sustainable Development -- Beckett examines the notion of "sustainability." His conclusion: People need to be better informed so they understand that Sustainable Development is a pseudonym for centralized control over human life.
So what could be wrong with the idea of being sustainable? We don't want to be unsustainable, do we? The problem with Sustainable Development is that it flies in the face of man's will to advance.
- The crop harvest of the USA is already under threat from droughts and floods, it's against the law to collect rain water, and now the gov't is shutting down wells, preventing farmers from saving their crops in the sweltering heat.
Here we see Agenda 21 in action, driving the population from the rural areas into the cities. This brutal strategy begs the question whether the U.S. government is attempting to create another Holodomor (man-made famine) in America.
- The ongoing attacks on family farming...are part of a larger "comprehensive plan of action" to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations to institute "sustainable development," a philosophy designed to bring humanity under tight control of the global elite.
As George H. W. Bush said on September 11, 1990, the plan is "based entirely on social control mechanisms." For the elite, controlling food - especially healthy and natural food produced by family farms - is a primary objective in their plan for global conquest.