21 August 2016
- I look at the full moon and the starry night sky and stand in awe. That same awe people must have felt through millennia, that brings out those deeper questions of our nature and existence.
Is there any civilisation before us who hasn’t felt this at their core? Peoples before us had such reverence for the celestial objects, they saw their gods in the planets. In a search for meaning, they turned to the sky. They believed the planets of our solar system have significant power over their destinies.
The word planet has its roots in the Greek word planētēs, meaning “wanderer”, because certain celestial objects moved across the sky relative to the fixed stars. They called these objects asteres planetai – wandering stars. There were 7 classical planets that they could observe with the naked eye: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
During the times of Ancient history, there were 7 important metals which humans had identified and widely used. These are gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, led, and tin. Although several other elements were known in certain ancient cultures, like zinc, arsenic, or antimony, they did´t have such widespread use and importance.
18 February 2016
- Dr Masaru Emoto’s experiments have offer solid evidence that words and thoughts can change the structure of water and rice. Nikki Owen’s apple experiments have expanded Dr Emoto’s research and offered further evidence that his results were correct.
Given the fact that human beings are composed primarily of water (i.e. 60%), the implications are huge: both words and thoughts have a huge impact on us.
If we accept Dr Emoto’s preposition that thoughts affect water, and that the human body is primarily composed of water, then we must accept that our thoughts and intentions do affect us and the people around on which they are directed.
This may still make people wonder if that had implications in the human body, because Dr. Emoto's only experiment on the impact of water on organic materials, has been on rice.
This is where Nikki Owen steps in, with an apple — literally.
Her “The Big Apple Experiment” project has hundreds of case studies from people, groups, and organizations across the world.
15 November 2015
- The phenomenon of synchronicity demonstrates a key point — the universe may not be operating like a cold, meaningless machine after all. Instead, the reality we experience each day may be flooded with fields of meaning. One field might embody the horror and violence of 9/11. Another field might be associated with a hope for rebirth. Each field of meaning has a particular vibration to it, and objects, individuals, emotions, dreams, and events with similar vibrations will tend to resonate with one another and then co-occur. This is what creates synchronicities. In fact, various theories of quantum physics require the existence of synchronicities.
21 January 2015
- Do you believe you are affected by, or immune to, other people’s vibrations?
The answer lies somewhere in the middle, as you’ll see in a moment.
When someone in a bad mood walks into a room, they can instantly bring everyone down. It works the other way, too – a happy person can uplift a room full of grumpy people. From an energetic standpoint, the energy of the person who walked into the room changed the vibration of the people already there.
17 October 2014
- One piece of evidence for the holographic nature of nonstandard fields that have been proposed in recent years is that they all share a common feature: sensitivity to similarity in vibration.
If a holographic image has many different holograms embedded within it, shining a laser of a specific frequency upon it will cause only those holograms made with lasers of the same frequency to stand out. That’s because things with the same vibration naturally resonate and reinforce one another — just as two violin strings at the same pitch resonate with one another. This property of resonance has also been used to explain how each of us might interact with mysterious fields like the psi or Akashic fields … People pick up only that with which they personally “resonate.” Each individual’s resonant frequency, determined by their life experience, physical body, and energy body, limits what they can perceive.
Biologist Rupert Sheldrake’s theory of morphic resonance also depends upon similarity in vibration. Members of the same species, being “on the same wavelength,” are able to tap into information that pertains uniquely to them.
14 June 2014
- For tens of millions of years, cetaceans, the whales, dolphins and porpoises of the seas, have thrived on this planet in peace. Few mammals inspire such wonder, and they are recognized as sentient, self-aware, socially complex, fully conscious and extraordinarily intelligent beings, worthy in some nations of legal rights. They have been adored by human cultures since the societies of the ancient Greeks, Egyptians and Sumerians, and they even play a part in the myths of ancient Atlantis.
Many spiritually adept people believe that whales and dolphins are advanced extra-terrestrial beings, sent to earth as emissaries from other galactic races, but, you don’t have to have had contact with ET’s to appreciate the grace and radiant love these creatures bring to our world.
7 March 2014
- As though to confirm the hunch many of us had that our ‘junk’ DNA was anything but disposable, researchers from the Gene and Stem Cell Therapy Program at Sydney’s Centenary Institute have proven that 97 percent of human DNA programs or encodes proteins in our bodies. One of the researchers involved in this study said, “this discovery, involving what was previously referred to as “junk,” opens up a new level of gene expression control . . .”
This also means there are multiple modalities that mainstream science has yet to give a nod to, which just might re-train or reprogram our DNA — even cells which have become cancerous or are mutilated by the onslaught of toxins in our environment and negative emotional baggage which has been proven to have an undesirable impact on health.
5 August 2013
- Most music worldwide has been tuned to 440 hertz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) endorsed it in 1953. The recent rediscoveries of the vibratory/oscillatory nature of the universe indicate that this contemporary international concert pitch standard may generate an unhealthy effect or anti-social behavior in the consciousness of human beings.
A=432 Hz, known as Verdi’s ‘A’ is an alternative tuning that is mathematically consistent with the universe. Music based on 432 Hz transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.
17 July 2013
- You may have started to wonder about the significance of the number 108, which pops up in the synchronicities of daily life, in nature, in yogic discourse, in mantra repetition, in spiritual verse and as the magical number of sun salutations to complete.
108 is a semi perfect number, divisible by three. It is also what is called a Harshad number which means that it is divisible by the sum of its digits. If you multiply 9 times 12, the product is 108.
Both the numbers 9 and 12 and the number 108 are considered sacred in several philosophical traditions, including Buddhism, Hindusim, and many branches of Yoga.
13 July 2013
- The Sri Yantra is a series of interlocking triangles with a perfect ratio of 3.14 or the divine number, Pi. It is thought that this ancient symbol was not intellectually constructed, but that it came to a yogi in deep meditation as a representation of the primordial sound, Aum.
This symbol, along with sounds like Aum, have incredible healing powers if you just know how to use them correctly.
The Sri Yantra is an age old symbol – with an approximate origination date of over 5000 years ago – which is meant to heal our minds and hearts.
26 May 2013
- As energetic beings we are very much like a harp, piano or violin string, in that without regular maintenance we too will start experiencing various distortions in our lives and the way we choose to perceive this rapidly evolving paradigm. Each of us is a distinct, sovereign energetic entity, not unlike the various parts necessary to create a symphony. In this regard, we are a standing wave resonance, no different than a tuning fork tuned to a specific vibration.
Ever take an immediate and pronounced like or dislike to someone? We all have; and it happens every time someone with either resonant, or discordant vibration is in proximity to us. Each tuned tuning fork, (or human) is a standing wave resonance. When two, or more of these standing wave resonances come into proximity some mighty interesting things begin to happen.
15 January 2013
- One piece of evidence for the holographic nature of nonstandard fields — the zero-point field , the psi field of psychic phenomena, the Akashic field, and the morphic field — is that they all share a common feature: sensitivity to similarity in vibration.
Just as Merlin the Magician showed the future King Arthur what it was like to be a fish or bird, a homeopathic prover who takes a potentized remedy may learn what it’s like to be a scorpion, a dolphin, a flower, or even a mineral! Our entire universe may be intricately and intimately interconnected through vibration and meaning.
13 December 2012
- Research is showing that being exposed to the Schumann Resonance of planet Earth is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of well being.
During his research Dr Ludwig came across the ancient Chinese teachings which state that Man needs two environmental signals: the YANG (masculine) signal from above and the YIN (feminine) signal from below. This description fits the relatively strong signal of the Schumann wave surrounding our planet being YANG and the weaker geomagnetic waves coming from below, from within the planet, being the YIN signal.
The Chinese teachings state that to achieve perfect health, both signals must be in balance. Research showed that the one sided use of Schumann (YANG) wave simulation without the geomagnetic (YIN) signal caused serious health problems. On the other hand, the absence of Schumann waves creates a similar situation, where circadian rhythms diverge and emotional distress and migraine headaches were experienced. After only a brief exposure to 7.8 Hz (the very frequency which had been screened out), the volunteers' health stabilized again.