13 October 2016
- Petrified wheel tracks found in various locations, including parts of Turkey and Spain, were left by heavy all-terrain vehicles some 12 million to 14 million years ago, according to Dr. Alexander Koltypin, a geologist and director of the Natural Science Research Center at Moscow’s International Independent University of Ecology and Politology.
This is a controversial claim, since human civilization is only thought by mainstream archaeologists to extend back several thousand years, not millions of years. That’s not to mention the idea of a prehistoric civilization advanced enough to have such vehicles.
The wheel tracks cross over faults formed in the middle and late Miocene period (about 12 to 14 million years ago), suggesting they are older than those faults, Koltypin said on his website.
At the time, the ground would have been wet and soft, like a malleable clay. The large vehicles sank into the mud as they drove over it. Tire ruts at various depths suggest that over time the area dried out. Vehicles were still driving over it as it dried, Koltypin said, and did not sink as deeply.
10 September 2015
- A massive megalithic site was discovered near Stonehenge this week, buried under the ground, just one mile from the world-famous rock formation in Wiltshire, England. The researchers found roughly 90 large stones using remote sensing and geophysical imaging technology.
“These latest results have produced tantalizing evidence of what lies beneath the ancient earthworks at Durrington Walls. The presence of what appear to be stones, surrounding the site of one of the largest Neolithic settlements in Europe, adds a whole new chapter to the Stonehenge story,” Nick Snashall, National Trust archaeologist for the Avebury and Stonehenge world heritage site said.
This could end up being one of the largest sites of its kind all throughout Europe.
17 April 2015
- At first this footprint might not seem like much, as you can probably come across it anywhere on Earth, but this is no ordinary footprint. You can obviously see the anatomy of it - it resembles a modern-day human foot - but the thing is, this footprint is fossilized and embedded into a stone that researchers believe is at around 290 million years old.
That is a gigantic missing period of time that if proven to be accurate will change a lot of things in society as we know it today.
25 March 2014
Ancient tales speak of flying vimanas. Vimanas were described as real vehicles and were said to have the ability to travel, and deliver explosives, at high speeds. Great wars were described in early religious texts. Weapons could literally level the land like a moving force field. -
12 March 2014
- An incredible discovery that was recently made in Russia threatens to shatter conventional theories about the history of the planet. On Mount Shoria in southern Siberia, researchers have found an absolutely massive wall of granite stones. Some of these gigantic granite stones are estimated to weigh more than 3,000 tons...
Nothing of this magnitude has ever been discovered before. The largest stone found at the megalithic ruins at Baalbek, Lebanon is less than 1,500 tons. So how in the world did someone cut 3,000 ton granite stones with extreme precision, transport them up the side of a mountain and stack them 40 meters high?
According to the commonly accepted version of history, it would be impossible for ancient humans with very limited technology to accomplish such a thing. Could it be possible that there is much more to the history of this planet than we are being taught?
6 March 2014
- A Ukrainian scientist recently discovered what is believed to be the oldest pyramid complex in the world. Most interestingly, it was found in Crimea, the most beautiful corner of the country, and the area currently being fought over by Russia and the USA.
As the ICTV channel reported, the finding was revealed by accident, when during his test of alternative methods of finding water, Ukrainian scientist Vitalii Goh discovered an unknown object underground, which proved to be a giant pyramid of 45 meters in height and a length of about 72 meters. Goh said that the pyramid was built during the time of the dinosaurs.
14 January 2014
- Portuguese news reported the discovery of a very large under water pyramid between the islands of São Miguel and Terceira in the Azores of Portugal. According to claims, the structure is said to be perfectly squared and oriented by the cardinal points.
Current estimates obtained using GPS digital technology put the height at 60 meters with a base of 8000 square meters. The Portuguese Hydrographic Institute of the Navy currently has the job of analyzing the data to determine whether or not the structure is man-made.
6 October 2013
- A California TV crew missing since November 2002, a video they left behind and a mission by U.S. Navy SEALs are the key elements in a story that claims extensive ancient ruins have been found under the ice of Antarctica. That’s according to archaeologist and adventurer Jonathan Gray of World Education Research Ltd in his free newsletter Archaeology News Flash.
A spokesman for the company is reported to have said at the time that “The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archaeological dig is underway two miles (3,200 meters) beneath the ice.”
“The AtlantisTV production crew that shot the video is still missing.” reports Gray.
8 September 2103
- Under the rich soil of Venezuela, paleontologists have found treasures rivaling the bountiful oil: a giant armadillo the size of a Volkswagen, a crocodile bigger than a bus and a saber-toothed tiger.
Oil companies' surveys of the soil have uncovered a trove of more than 12,000 fossils dating from 14,000 to 370 million years ago.
8 August 2013
- A cosmic impact 12,900 years ago could have led to the demise of the ‘Clovis’ people of North America, researchers claim.
A layer of platinum from an ice core taken in Greenland has been dated back to the time of a known abrupt climate transition, known as the 'Big Freeze'.
The freeze has been previously been linked to the demise of the Clovis people, the prehistoric hunter gatherers who were the first to occupy North America.
According to researchers at Harvard University, this provides evidence that a comet tipped the world into its colder phase, making dozens of species extinct.
2 July 2013
- For the second time in two months, an ancient pyramid complex has been destroyed by construction companies.The 5,000-year-old El Paraiso pyramid in the Lima district of Peru has been knocked down and burned by two building companies.
Previously, in May, one of the biggest Mayan pyramids in Belize was destroyed by builders who ravaged the ancient structure for crushed rock to fill in a new road. The 2,300-year-old pyramid was part of the Nohmul complex - the most important Mayan site in northern Belize.
29 June 2013
- Two scientists working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. The site of the ancient city — that includes several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids plus other structures — amazingly sits within the boundaries of the fabled Bermuda Triangle.
According to a report, the evidence points to the city being simultaneously inundated with rising waters and the land sinking into the sea. This correlates exactly with the Atlantis legend.
25 May 2013
- In August of 2008 a system of caves was discovered under the Giza pyramids.
A recent article highlighted a rumbling controversy between the former leading controller of the Giza plateau, Zahi Hawass and Archaeological researcher Andrew Collins. The article reminded us how Hawass denied the existence of a tunnel network leading under the Plateau, despite the fact that Andrew Collins and Nigel Skinner Simpson had rediscovered its entrance from the recently published notes of Henry Salt and Giovani Caviglia -- who explored there in the early 1800s.
Surely Hawass is intimately aware of such a discovery. So Why deny it? What is he trying to hide? Does this have anything to do with the wall that is being built to surround the Giza complex? What secrets don't they want us to know?