Image source

Feedback from participants after the event

By Edna Spennato

On 18 February 2015, Earth Heal hosted the New Moon-Supermoon group distant healing event for 215 participants around the world. There were about 70 % people and 30 % animals, some of which were already on the other side i.e. had left their physical bodies, but still required healing work, as beings.

The treatment process continued for about 3 1/2 hours in total, and was facilitated by Edna Spennato in Brazil, with the assistance of Amanda Siegruhn in South Africa. The energy was anchored with the help of seven surrogates in five countries: one in Argentina, two in South Africa, one in UK, one in USA and two traveling through South America.

The participants

As a group of beings working together for our own personal healing as well as the healing of the whole, our intention for this event was to provide support for the participants and to provide the crucial ground support needed by the non-physical beings of light who guide the treatment process for the highest good for all.

Our role as a group is to anchor and ground the incoming healing energy and to release through our bodies the disharmonic energies which are cleared on behalf of all the participants and the collective energy field, or morphic field, of the planet.

Many of the participants reported that they and/or their animal companions experienced powerful energies and sensations during and after the treatment, as well as noticeably intense detoxification processes in the days following the event.

Excerpts from the feedback received after the event are shown below.

You are invited to join us for the Equinox group healing event on Friday, 20 March 2015, either as a once-off participant or as an annual member of Earth Heal, participating in all the distant healing events in the coming year. All the membership info can be accessed via this link, and more info about the upcoming Equinox event will be posted here in the next day or two.


Selected feedback from three participants

Thursday, 19 February 2015

This event was different yet again from the others. Initially I had an hour of deep sleep, just couldn’t stay awake, but after that the incredible feelings of peace were very welcome and my son and I spent a lovely, relaxed evening together – nothing intense about it at all. Even the bunnies cuddled up close and stayed like it during most of the evening when normally they`d be rushing around! It was very noticeable.

At one point early on I got an impression almost like a voice in my head that said everything would be OK. I’m not sure to what it was referring but the peaceful calm continued and when I finally went to bed, I was wide awake till 2.30 am but still relaxed. This morning I’ve been thirsty, very hungry and had a mild headache and an upset stomach, but nothing unmanageable, so I`m treating it as a detox and letting it take its course.

Considering how tired I’ve been for weeks, yesterday I wrote down what occurred so I wouldn’t forget it. I’ve just read Z.’s feedback and everything felt eerily similar to his experiences. There`s so much to do to combat all the bad stuff going down and I`m so grateful for you, the Earth Heal Team and members and all the outside forces who do so much to help our beautiful planet and all the inhabitants. I must admit it takes a lot of practice, but I’m getting better at deliberately sending out good thoughts instead of dwelling on the awful ones 🙂

Blessings to everyone.

York, UK

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

During the first part of the healing (meditation – otherwise I fall asleep) session, it was difficult to hold focus at first and I was just drifting. My left knee was very uncomfortable, then the whole leg. Moving didn’t relieve it at all. Then that discomfort spread to the whole of the left side of my body and was accompanied by spasms, especially of my left shoulder.

Then I was aware of scenes from WW2 (I was born just after that so they couldn’t have been ordinary memories.) There were flashes of being in the London Underground as bombers flew overhead. There were other flashes of being in a darkened room with blackout curtains over the windows. I had some pain in my lower back.

At that point I felt I needed water so I got up and drank some. I was going to go to sleep but a little voice in my head said “It’s not over.” So I sat down again.

The second part was more comfortable – a sort of dizzy dreaming state with tension releases in my jaw, left shoulder and neck.

I suddenly got an itchy chin and itchiness on both sides of my face. Then I was getting what seemed to be flashbacks of pre-WW1 England. There was a 19th Century Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood connection. Then I got extreme itchiness on the crown of my head.

Then I had a sense of not being able to get close to people so that they would not hold me back. Soon after, there were present life memories of southern England in the 1950s. It was the same. I had been physically present there at that time, but I was not rooted there. It was not where I was to do my real work. It was just a kind of kindergarten.

I understood that if I got too involved in that way of life, I would not be able to do what I came here to do.

I thanked my guides and all concerned and broke contact at 02:02 am.

Over the next few days, it was challenge after challenge. It hardly let up at all until yesterday evening, the 24th. It’s been years since I have felt such emotional turmoil and I didn’t enjoy it at all. It seems like hidden ‘stuff’ has been dug up and left out in the sun to dry out and be cleansed. Various locks and blocks have been removed and I have more energy now and I feel significantly more energetic quite often, but not all the time. It comes in waves.

Southeast Asia

Friday, 27 February 2015

…The healing last week was amazing. I am not working at the moment, so I could freely relax and release during the day. The energy in the group is amazing. It is such a peaceful, soft healing energy. It feels quite angelic, safe, full of harmony and Truth. I feel so blessed to be a part of the group. 🙂

My last participation was in October 2014. The healing energy felt very similar, but I have done a lot of healing since October 2014, so I felt very much more attuned to the healing energy this time.

The feedback from the other participates brought tears to my eyes. So lovely and very much my experience as well.

I heard a voice speaking to me through most of the day. When I read this from York, UK “At one point early on I got an impression almost like a voice in my head that said everything would be OK”,  I have heard the same phrase… for what seems like a month now, as I have
been dealing with depression. The depression was completely lifted during the healing session…

After a deep healing for about two hours (lying in bed)… I decided to go to a quiet French cafe and treat myself to a sandwich and coffee. I felt so peaceful, full of love. I could feel the light energy radiating from my heart center. Wow! such a reminder of my Truth! I didn’t want to speak, There was no need too. The voice continued to speak to me throughout the day.

I don’t really remember much of what happened for me… I do remember I still felt the amazing energy at work through at least Feb 22. Next time I need to write down in a journal what happens. Very powerful.

I also wanted to comment on the three cards that were pulled. I broke into tears after reading the first card and then even more release after reading the second and third cards. 🙂

The Wisdom card is why I tell you about this story…. I believe it was the month of December when I came across the book Lighting the Eye of the Dragon, by Dr. Wu. I randomly bought the book one night in bed. As I began to read the taoist perspective on energy and feng shui. I thought finally I had found a Feng Shui book that spoke to me. While I was reading the book, I learned that he has a practice a mile from my home. He is a practicing Qi Gong/ Acupuncturist. “When the student is ready…”

It only took me three months to finally schedule my appointment with him (sarcasm). I had my first session with him on Feb 21. I have been dealing with my “frozen shoulder” for over a year now. (6 months of physical therapy, twice a week.) I left Dr. Wu’s office with a “happy shoulder.”  Miracle!

On Monday Feb 23, I began releasing a lot of emotion, I slept and cried most of the day. I had my second appointment with Dr. Wu on Tuesday, but before attended two meditation classes.  I slept most of the day Tuesday (major healing going on) and found myself pretty refreshed on Wednesday morning. I took a long peaceful meditative walk. Wednesday night after a talk therapy session, I found myself stirred up and old energy patterns (habits) surfaced. I felt awful all day Thursday (26 Feb). I slept most of the day woke up for a bit then went back to bed and slept till 9 am today.

I am not as emotional today as I was on Wednesday night (25 Feb), but found myself releasing emotions as I exercised at home today. A big layer for me… This has been a week of sleep and tears…

Thank you for creating such an amazing space for all of us to heal. Truly amazing!

Santa Monica, California, USA

More feedback…


Feedback from the facilitators

Thursday, 19 February 2015

The beings of light who help us with these group events generally get started hours or even days before the official starting time, and this was the case again this time. Usually I feel the energies intensifying in the days leading up to the events, with bouts of sleepiness, needing to take naps, and so on. But this time I developed a massive headache the evening before, and that is very unusual for me. I had to lie down in total darkness for a few hours… but was surprised to feel quite normal again yesterday morning.

After the treatment process ended, I felt a little tired, but fine… and have had a slight headache since then, which remains with me this morning. I tuned in about it and got that it is definitely a detox!

Edna Spennato, facilitator, Bahia, Brazil

All went well on this side, we continued till 10pm (South African time, which was 7 pm GMT/UTC). The tone of the event for me was about lightness, detaching from the drama of the ‘world condition’! Even before starting time, there was powerful presence and activity in the treatment room – wow.

For a couple of nights leading up to the event I didn’t sleep too well, and felt entirely knackered by Wednesday morning, though restored in time for the event 🙂 Slept well last night. Generally, been extremely thirsty the past few days, and a bit headachy at times….

Amanda, co-facilitator, Paarl, South Africa

Friday, 27 February 2015

In memory of Baby Mico – R.I.P.

……Sad to report that little Mico, the baby monkey who we rescued on 3 February, died on Monday night (22 Feb). We grew to really love the little fellow during the 3 weeks he lived with us. He was such a character and so loving – a real person, but the size of a chameleon.

Note: Mico was one of a set of triplets born in December to a troop of free-roaming marmosets living in the Chapada Diamantina nature reserve in Bahia, Brazil. He and one of his siblings succumbed to a wasting disease that sometimes affects marmosets, gradually destroying the pancreas, causing weakness and leading to total paralysis of the hind legs. When we found Mico, he could not move from the waist down, and was unable to hold onto his mother”s fur properly. He had fallen several times from his mother’s back and the family kept picking him up, cradling him and trying to get him to hold on, but he was too weak. So we brought him inside and took care of him.

A couple of days later we noticed that another of the babies was not holding on at all with its hind legs, and the next time the troop came to visit, that baby had disappeared. It must have also fallen off and probably died of exposure during the night …

After burying Mico on Tuesday, I did a treatment for him on Wednesday, to clear any residual pain and disharmony he may have died with. There was a step that went into some detail about “parasites” being the cause, confirming the wasting disease…

We will be including Mico’s mother, his surviving sibling, and the whole troop again in the next group treatment on 20 March, with a focus on their immune systems and a detox of this parasite, which is probably affecting other members of the troop as well.

Below are some video clips I took during his time with us….

Edna Spennato, facilitator, Bahia, Brazil

Feedback from the surrogates

Wednesday, 18 February 2014

WOW – what a wild ride this one was!!! Very energetic, empowering and swirling – got me indignant about the way things are. I like that! Felt so comforting, yet taking no bullshit – love that!!!!

Z., currently traveling through South America

Thursday, 19 February 2015

We both experienced a major confluence of issues coming at us during this time, but felt very empowered to handle them, while at the same time realizing very big things are going on in the ether. We expect world events will get even more extreme, it’s like that heavy thick hot humidity before a big storm.

I had the usual woozy feeling and felt like sleeping, but had to tend these various issues coming at me… but as I said, I felt a terrific empowerment to handle them proactively. Every time I stopped to send some signals and thanks to my higher self and for all those working so hard during the treatment there was a terrific peace and sense of how the real things that need handling take no energy whatsoever, and that wonderful forces are at work, despite the darkness raging around the planet.

Both of us have been low on sleep and E. was returning from a retreat, but when we got together, all the pieces of what we’d been experiencing seemed to converge in a message of not just empowerment, but standing back and letting things play out and not getting reactive or wound up emotionally in things, as much as possible. Very thankful, and for all those participating!!

Z. and E., currently traveling through South America

…I felt peaceful and calm before and during the treatment. At midnight, Amanda (the co-facilitator) was still wide awake, so I went to sleep and slept well….

K., Paarl, South Africa

Friday, 20 February 2015

By last night, I was so tired I turned in way early. Slept soundly and awoke refreshed. But am dragging again this evening. Was tuned in with you for at least three hours. So grateful for all that you do. Glad to help in any small way that I can…

S., surrogate, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Sunday, 22 February 2015

…I was so tired, I was almost delirious the following day – body also felt stiff and painful.

I kept meaning to drink more water, but I forgot to.

Am over the intense tiredness but it is after all Sunday night already.  It is the first time I have even felt like giving a feedback – been that tired.

K., surrogate, London, UK

Monday, 23 February 2015

I started feeling “fuzzy ” on Monday already (two days before the event). By Wednesday (the day of the event), I felt exhausted, and went into a deep sleep at about 7 pm (local time in South Africa – the exact starting time of the event). This strange feeling only lifted this morning (Monday – 5 days after the event). Feeling quite positive and energized now.

T., surrogate, Magaliesberg, South Africa


Feedback from the participants

Thursday, 19 February 2015

Fights! Anger! Issues! On a personal level.

As Zen said, it got me very indignant about what is happening and what should NOT be happening!

I also put a park in Johannesburg into the treatment, and a friend and I went to sit there (in the daytime) and sent healing into the little brook that becomes part of the mighty Limpopo river. Again, at the park, I saw what “should not” be happening and then had a sense of what will happen: the elementals returning, peace and safety, clean water. Holding that positive vision!!

Johannesburg, South Africa

I have been under a lot of stress lately…So I have slept very little lately. The same goes for last night. I did not really feel anything, except being quite tired. Am feeling somewhat better today, less stressed…

Andalucia, Spain

What a day I had here!!! Before I got out of bed I was trying to do my meditations and my mind was all over the place, so I got up and went on my porch to feed the squirrels as that usually helps me meditate. I discovered someone had stolen my gardening tools and some personal items from my front porch, which is covered!

It was so nice to be able to observe the negative talk I was aware of and NOT react but rather easily ground it!

I had not had much sleep for several days but felt fairly good anyway. I did get a headache also, but a couple cups of coffee fixed it.

So as usual with me. it takes a few days to process all that I was aware of.

The energies that I know I managed to ground were…anger, lack of confidence, guilt, revenge and self pity.

It was a very unusual event from my vantage point. I did not get sleepy or feel worn out like the other events. To date I am usually on an emotional roller coaster ride, but yesterday I was not, just felt like a speeding train on one track that involved all the emotions ….sort of like the engine was the totality of fear energy and the different emotions each had their own box car. Fascinating! So basically all I had to do was direct the engine onto the track that goes to Gaia’s grounding place.

Much love! Sending love and light to the Whole

Bremerton, WA, USA

M. and I sat at beach until 8 pm (South African local time, which was 6 pm GMT/UTC), came home were quite awake till 10 pm (South African local time, which was 8 pm GMT/UTC) – both out like candles. Deep sleep. I had a short emotional moment this morning, am now well….

Cape Town, South Africa

Orgonite made by Tammy, an Earth Heal member in Florida, USA

Usually I start these treatments outside with my earth orgonite firmly planted on the ground, but I felt guided to move about my house first with energized hands. I held my hands over a sacred object in my house and indeed felt my hands tingling and walked around like I was holding a ball of energy, sorta like clearing space I guess, only I wasn’t smudging….

Had thought about the didgeridoo that I started making but did not finish at that earth skills event I told you about and felt this would be a good time to work on it. I think it will be a tool to use in the future for these events as well.

Didgeridoo with orgonite

Once again the birds were out and talking beautifully to each other and again landing in a place near me. Funny, at one point while I was watching them, I noticed when a plane was coming in for a landing (I live near a small airfield), all the birds stopped talking until the plane went by, rather than try to speak over it. I also felt energy from from the plants and trees, but that is not a new thing. They help keep my mind right.

As I sat there in the beautiful sunshine without chemtrails, my intention was out for all, running down the list of healing that is needed and carving and filing the mouth piece for my new instrument. I felt very calm and you know calm is not a word to describe me.I hope that calmness is a sign of things to come. Unfortunately I feel it will get worse before it gets better and we need to be strong.

P.S. Just finished looking at my pictures from the event and forgot to mention that I also had a new orgonite with me that I just made for another reason, but of course needed charging. It was at the end of the healing event when I went to put it down that it broke out of its mold (see pic below). They seem to like to do that during these events.

These pics were from the end except the one I just took so you could see the bottom, as it is just as important as the rest.

Did not turn out exactly like I wanted, but they never do… Beauty is that the intention I put into them makes them so…

There is a lovely one of my earth orgonite at just the right moment with the sun ray re-charging it. I assume it was depleted during the event, as this is at the end.

Jacksonville, Florida, USA

Friday, 20 February 2015

…Am feeling quite different, so feel I need to add my 2c worth to the feedback too 🙂

As I mentioned in an earlier mail, I’ve been super busy and super tired so far this whole year (and it feels like a WHOLE year already!!!) so I’ve not checked mails for ages… and when I sat down on Wednesday evening to tackle them, there was your Event mail…. OH WOW I read what was going to be tackled by you and everyone and thought YAY.. so I jumped up and lit 3 candles… read through your list and realised they were all the animals causes I’ve been following closely for years (WHY have they NOT been sorted out yet????? Kills me!!!) and the human tragedies are on-going and heart breaking  🙁

I focused on this list and returned to them often while trawling through 101 petitions, funny that… most of them about the very list you were dealing with. I went to bed at midnight, not tired at all and had a good sleep.  Woke fresh (even though my body has been feeling ‘fluey’ lately). Again, today, 20 February, I woke super early feeling great… even though I went to bed around 23:45!  Compared to how I’ve felt in past few weeks/months, how I’m feeling now is all due to the Event.

Thanks for your part in it, as always…

Cape Town, South Africa

…Oh one more thing. I am trying out a new mantra   On the In breath I say “I am so blessed”, and on the out breath I say “I am so grateful”. Then I say “Today is a blessed Divine infinitely abundant day”…

Bremerton, WA, USA

Saturday, 21 February 2015

My feedback isn’t really about the even itself, it’s more about what happened after. The energy was quite gentle, I lay down for about an hour and a half and drifted off to sleep, no particular sensations, no detox symptoms, just a pleasant experience. However, this is where things get interesting. That night I took the dogs out for a walk, and when we got back to my door, my female dog, Willow, suddenly became extremely alert. She was ‘pointing’, standing still, tail out straight, staring into the darkness. At first I thought maybe there was a fox or even a badger, but I’ve only ever seen her behave like this when she senses something ‘unusual’. I couldn’t sense anything in particular, so decided to let it go.

The following afternoon I was out with the dogs again, and she did exactly the same thing. As it was still light I had the opportunity to try and see for myself what it was she could sense. There is thick woodland below the hill where I live, and she was staring at the trees, and one oak tree in particular. It was getting on towards dusk, and the shadows were growing, but there was something there, not a shape as such, but a sense of something, not moving, just watching. I stood for a while just staring back, there was no sense of anything dark or negative (or indeed the opposite), it was strange, difficult to read, so after a few minutes I walked back up the hill to my home.

This morning as I was driving through the valley, four deer ran across the road in front of me. It’s only the second time I’ve seen deer since I moved here, and the first time it was only one. I’ve also noticed the last couple of nights that there have been a lot of owls around, calling out almost like they’re talking to each other.

My best friend has a particular talent for ‘seeing’ which is very useful sometimes, so I asked her if she could see what my dog had seen (I didn’t tell her anything about it), and what she came back with was very interesting. She said there are a number of energies around my home, and that they don’t have any kind of shape she could describe to me, but they appear to be made of oak leaves. She says they are waiting, but she doesn’t know what for. I think they are waiting for me, specifically to be able to communicate or interact with them in some way.

It also just so happens that I have been working on a pendant for a necklace, it’s made of oak, in the shape of an oak leaf, no really. I’ll send you a photo when it’s finished. So it seems my focus this time has had some very immediate and interesting results…

Truro, Cornwall, UK

Monday, 23 February 2015

I’ve been in a time warp since the event four days ago. This was a powerful new moon. A couple of hours before you started, I noticed my 20 year old cat was standing with weight on her left hind foot for the first time in a month. She had a mini stroke which disabled her rear legs, so she had to drag her body around the first couple of days. A delightful surprise to see her gain some mobility of her left leg.

On the day of the event I was doing ritual and a mentoring session with a friend…

I was energized through the day… Early evening, I was suddenly tired and went to bed early.  When I got up in the morning, my eyes and ears were burning, and my face congested. It felt like a congestion from the big shift of energies as we entered Pisces.  I did a shower massage and sang the chant I had created for my friends’ event, and my face returned to normal. However, since Friday burning eyes returned. This morning the burning was so fierce, I wanted to tear them out. Of course I didn’t. I realized the angry energy trapped in my eyes was affecting my whole mood. I got out a poster paper and colored pens and “scribbled” to my heart’s content a bizarre and interesting piece of art, which got me back into my body.

By this evening my eyes were burning again, a relief the angry energy starting to move downward  into my body … It felt like this angry archetypal energy trapped in my eyes came from the larger field. So I put on some 5 rhythms music, an indigenous play list, and let myself go wild with dancing, drumming and chanting and let my body move the energy through. My eyes are still burning, but my nervous system is closer to normal. As I allowed the chants to move through me, it felt like the energy I was moving is related to the anger, resentment, frustration, fear and resistance… connected to repression and lack of respect for feminine energy …  I found myself reflecting on how much courage it takes to open and move through the discomfort of the vulnerability and resistance that arises.  So I’m going to fall into bed … and get another good night’s rest as these energies continue to move through. I’ve known there would be some intensity arriving with spring arriving here in the north … but it is quite another thing to experience it in this personal way.  I look forward to what is next.  : )  Thanks Edna.

Los Lunas, New Mexico, USA

Monday, 23 February 2015

…Its so stunning how the cards relate to my experiences at the moment. …its amazing the transformation taking place… i am in constant joy/tears …thank you to Earth Heal.

Cape Town, South Africa

Tuesday, 24 February 2014

(Follow-up to 21 February feedback above): Still in the early stages (see pic below), the wood is brown oak, seasoned for 10 years, and as tough as steel; it’s taken me several days just to cut down and sand the piece I wanted to work with, and as you can see I’m now cutting out the basic shape, which is a slow and laborious process. The fine detail and finishing will take the longest, so I reckon it’ll be getting on for the end of March before it’s finished…

Truro, Cornwall, UK

Sunday I wasn’t feeling very well, but yesterday was dreadful. I had constant diarrhea and vomiting, followed by bilious attacks which lasted all day, accompanied by throbbing headaches. Last night my insides were so battered I couldn’t sleep… Today I`m very weak and wobbly, but fortunately the nausea has dissipated, although the throbbing head is still with me…

York, UK

Monday, 1 March 2015

I have been opening to some deeply held old emotions since the healing, an important process, and I am trying to do the daily yoga. It is so wonderful and grounding. Life is opening for me in a good way.

Nr. Lancaster, UK

Thursday, 4 March 2015

(Follow-up to 21 and 24 February feedback above): 

Finished! It’s interesting that the female participants are recommended to work with wood…